Surat : Fire breaks out in lift due to short circuit, brought under control – Tv9 Gujarati
Surat : Fire breaks out in lift due to short circuit, brought under control . The incident took place in Show room located on Ghoddod road.
Subscribe to Tv9 Gujarati: https://www.youtube.com/tv9gujarati
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tv9gujarati
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Tv9Gujarati
Follow us on Dailymotion at http://www.dailymotion.com/GujaratTV9
Circle us on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+tv9gujarat
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/tv9gujarati/